HUMMUS



You don't know how long I have been searching for the right hummus recipe, well, at least the one I like making and eating. The first one went straight to the bin, the second one was... ok, but not perfect.

So you know what they say... when you get something worth sharing, do it! And here I am telling you how to make the most amazing hummus.

Let's go to the recipe...



HUMMUS

Ingredients:
1 tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 garlic clove
3 tablespoons tahini
juice of one lemon

Method:
Put all the ingredients in a blender, I used my nutribullet, and blend. You will probably need more liquid so add between 1-3 tablespoons of water, 1 by 1 until you get the consistency you like.

If you are going to eat it straight away, put the hummus in a nice bowl and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil. you can also sprinkle some paprika.

If you are not eating it all, you can always put it in a container and freeze it.

See you soon x

Comments